Meet Anna Sicalides, CPO®
Anna’s expertise is working with high performance families, individuals undergoing life transitions, and individuals committed to minimizing their organizational stress. Her clients range from the families of CEOs running global businesses, to busy and overwhelmed families or individuals who have suffered a personal loss.
Before founding “The Organizing Consultant” in 2002, Anna used her organizational skills in many positions she held in store management, operations and buying. She created efficient workplaces, supervised large projects, managed store openings, events and renovations, created and maintained budgets, and trained customer service associates.
All along Anna has had associates (subcontractors) work with her on large projects. In 2015 Anna created a team of associates that regularly work on Your Organizing Consultants projects. They are trained by Anna using her highly successful methods. These associates are employees of Your Organizing Consultants. What this means for our clients is that Anna and her team can get more projects done in a more efficient manner which is a huge benefit to her clients.
Recognized as a leader in her field, Anna served on the board of the Philadelphia chapter of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO) from 2003 until 2010, including three terms as President. She Chaired the Chapter Relations Committee of NAPO from 2008 to 2011.
In 2007 Anna became one of the world’s first Certified Professional Organizers®, the first in Eastern Pennsylvania. In 2011 Anna was selected to serve on the NAPO Membership Task Force as well as a consultant to a major manufacturer of organizing products on a product development panel. Anna was appointed to the 2013 NAPO Nominating Committee, selecting the future leaders of the industry. Anna continues to serve her professional association on various committees. Anna has been featured in The Philadelphia Inquirer, Main Line Today,and Suburban Life and wrote a regular article in the RadnorPatch.com. Anna is a co-author of Get Organized Today, in 2016 was awarded the Philadelphia Family Best Organizer Award and in 2017 was awarded one of Philadelphia’s Best Home Organizers!
Anna lives in a 220 year old farm house with her husband, Peter in Berwyn, PA, she serves on the Easttown Township Historical Commission and is interested in gardening with Native plants.
The Process When Working With Anna:
- We will have an initial conversation, usually by phone.
- During my first visit to your home, we will assess your needs, determine the best way to accomplish your goals and objectives, and identify the strategies and systems needed to create an organized home for you!
- Organization is a process, and takes a certain amount of commitment. It gets easier as we go and you may even be surprised how much you enjoy the process.
- Our services are provided in a safe, confidential, discreet, patient and comfortable environment.
- As a Member of National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals(NAPO) and The Board of Certified Professional Organizers we adhere to their policies and client expectations for privacy.
Anna Always Puts Relationships First:
- As a professional organizer, I have seen just about everything and it is my responsibility to assist you! There is no need to feel ashamed or embarrassed about the condition of your space. I am completely non-judgmental and will always respect your privacy. Our relationship is built on trust, respect and sincerity.
- Each situation is different and I will provide my client with the support, encouragement and humor that is needed to get through a project, especially the emotional ones.
- Finally, I am passionate about what I do, and that rubs off on my clients. Be prepared. If you need help, you have come to the right place!
Benefits You Will Receive If We Work Together:
- We work daily with clients like you who want to improve their lives through organization
- Our clients consider us their personal trainers of organization
- Some of our clients are already organized, but want their systems fine tuned
- We usually organize with our clients. This ensures their success in maintaining their new systems
- Or, we can work on our own with regular input from our client
- The environment we create as part of the organizing process is a calm, safe, non-judgmental one and we have fun!